If 2024 is the year you turn your backyard into a pool paradise with an…
Are you looking for a way to add some extras to your outdoor pool experience? Pool lights enhance your nighttime swim experience. Not only can you stay in the pool area well after dark, but you can also use lights and fountain shows to create a beautiful and entertaining display. And if you want to get creative, you can add music to your light and water show. Keep reading to learn more about the possibilities.
Pentair Pool Lights
Woodfield recommends and installs Pentair Pool Lights systems. Your pool lighting options are seemingly endless with Pentair. They are one of the most respected names in the pool and spa industry. LED pool lighting is fully compatible with pool automation systems, allowing you to custom program and control your light shows. Simply use an indoor control panel, wireless remote, or an app on your smartphone.
Pentair GloBrite Lights
Add brilliantly colored underwater pool lights to the shallow water areas of your inground pool with Pentair GloBrite pool lights. Light up pool stairs, beach entries, and water features with color and class. Take your pool evenings from merely great to spectacular. These are easily the brightest and most efficient LED pool lights available.
- 5 brilliant fixed colors; 7 dazzling preprogrammed light shows.
- The perfect complement to IntelliBrite® 5g LED Pool Lighting for dynamic, synchronized colored light shows.
- Compatible with IntelliTouch® and EasyTouch® Control Systems.
Pentair MagicStream Laminars
Pentair MagicStream Laminars allow you to create uniform arcs of moving water that originate from your pool deck. At night, these streams of water are brilliantly colored, adding an elegant water effect to your poolscape.
- Provides 5 brilliant fixed colors, 7 dazzling light shows.
- Nighttime lighting effects include the ability to hold on a steady color or scroll through a range of available colors.
- We install them made flush to your deck or other surface; no unsightly or unsafe edges.
- Adjust water streams from 62° to 75° so you can create different heights and arc shapes.
Hire an Inground Pool Lighting Professional
Installing inground pool lights is not a do it yourself job. You will want to work with an experienced pool contractor. You can get pool lights installed when your pool is built, or afterwards. Contact us today for a free consultation.