A Note About Selecting Plant Material
The site design phase above mentioned selecting plant material. That’s not quite as simple as it sounds. Some things to consider include:
- Choosing the right plant material such as flowers, shrubs, grasses, and trees, that will grow in Maryland and in your soil
- Considering color scheme
- Considering all four seasons
- Texture and height of plant material
- Proper placement of plants as far as sunlight, shade, wind, foot traffic, etc.
- Planting so shrubs and trees have room to grow
- Possible need for irrigation
We will help you navigate and explore the options unique to your home and lifestyle.
A LANDSCAPE DESIGN AND HARDSCAPING COMPANY YOU CAN TRUST
You can trust the Woodfield team to design and implement a beautiful landscape design that will enhance your home and outdoor living spaces. We’ve been in business as a swimming pool contractor and landscape designer for more than 25 years, and we stand behind our workmanship. We offer quality inground pool installation and residential landscape design services to the greater Baltimore area, including Baltimore County, Harford County, Anne Arundel County, and Howard County areas. Call us today at 443-299-6500 or use our contact form to schedule a project estimate.