Does your backyard leave something to be desired? Maybe you have an old patio that’s…
At Woodfield, when we install fiberglass pools, we exclusively install San Juan Pools. We are proud to be an authorized dealer and installer of San Juan Pools. We put a lot of thought into who we partner with, and we chose San Juan. Why? Let us count the reasons.
10 Reasons Why We Partner With San Juan Pools
1) Started in 1958, San Juan Pools is the oldest fiberglass pool company in the industry. They were the first company to build a fiberglass pool, which is still in use today. Since then, they have revolutionized the fiberglass pool industry.
2) San Juan is the largest manufacturer of fiberglass pools in the world.
3) San Juan Pools has the most extensive model selection and inventory of pools to choose from – more than 100 shapes and sizes of pools and spas,
4) San Juan has a strict focus on quality and they’ve developed manufacturing standards unmatched by other manufacturers.
5) San Juan is the only manufacturer of fiberglass pools that uses 100% vinyl ester resin throughout the entire laminate structure. The proprietary vinyl ester resin is the toughest, most impenetrable and most expensive resin used in the fiberglass pool industry.
6) San Juan Pools have a minimum of 5 hand laid layers of fiberglass. Layers allow the San Juan pool to expand and contract with expansive soils (clay) and freezing temperatures. Unlike other companies, San Juan does not use chopped fiberglass, coring, or other fillers that can make pool walls brittle and inhibit the flexural strength of the fiberglass.
7) They use two separate 16-Mil of satin smooth gel coat finish on all pools. The proprietary gel coat formula resists fading and lasts for decades.
8) You can choose from two different Iridium and two standard gel coat colors.
9) San Juan Pools provides a 25-year structural limited warranty and 10 year surface (gel coat) limited warranty.*
10) 100% financing is available.
Great Partnerships Mean Great Pools
So if you’re looking to get the best quality fiberglass pool installed as the centerpiece of your outdoor oasis, we believe the road to relaxation goes through San Juan. We think if you do your research, you’ll agree.
We would be happy to consult with you and answer any questions you might have. Woodfield works with homeowners in the greater Baltimore area, including Baltimore City, Baltimore County, Anne Arundel County, Carroll County, Cecil County, Harford County, and Howard County.
(*Some companies offer a lifetime warranty but it is really only 7 years in most jurisdictions.)