Deciding to take the plunge and turn your backyard into a pool paradise can be…
Your pool may be closed for the season, but as the Thanksgiving holiday is all about giving thanks, and since pools are what we do, we thought now might be a good time to remind you of the many reasons you should be thankful for your swimming pool.
Why be thankful for your pool
- Your Pool Brings the Friends and Family Together. Inground pools are the perfect place for outdoor entertaining with friends and family. Whether it’s for a special occasion or an impromptu get together, your pool is an attractive spot to gather.
- Pool Parties! Memorial Day, graduation parties, anniversaries, kid’s birthdays, the 4th of July, Labor Day, and any other holiday or celebration is a great time to have a pool party! Your pool provides the centerpiece for your summer outdoor living.
- It’s More Convenient Than a Pool Membership. No more packing up towels, pool toys, snacks, sunscreen and worrying about the dog while you’re at the neighborhood pool. With your own inground swimming pool, everything you need is at your fingertips in your own home. And snacks are super convenient if you have a well-stocked outdoor kitchen.
- Fitness & Exercise. No need to go to the athletic club and wait for a lane. And no public locker room to worry about. With your own inground pool, you can get your laps in first thing in the morning or after work. You can burn a lot of calories swimming.
- A Peaceful Retreat. After the kids have gone to bed, or whenever you might have the house to yourself, poolside is a very peaceful and serene place to be, away from the hustle and bustle of your commute or office environment. Relax with a glass of wine and listen to your favorite music as you unwind from a busy day. Or start the day with the sounds of the birds chirping in your backyard retreat. You decide.
If you have a pool, you’ll likely agree that your swimming pool provides all of these things, so give thanks.
Always dreamed of having a pool, but have yet to take the plunge, so to speak, fall and winter is a perfect time to start doing your research so that you can turn your dream into a reality.
Happy Thanksgiving from Woodfield Outdoors
The team here at Woodfield Outdoors would like to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy your time with family and friends.