Woodfield Outdoors – Baltimore’s Premier Pool Builders and Landscaping Design Company
At Woodfield Outdoors, we pride ourselves on being Baltimore’s premier pool builders and landscaping design company. We strive to deliver complete Outdoor Living solutions for our clients. Even more, whether we are designing and installing your inground pool, outdoor kitchen, or creating a hidden garden oasis as part of your landscape design, our team of designers and installers has the expertise you need to deliver high quality results.
Why Use Woodfield Outdoors
Woodfield Outdoors can help you build the perfect outdoor space for entertainment, relaxation, or decorative purposes. Above all, with more than 30 years of experience, our dedicated design professionals will create a complete outdoor living space with your goals in mind and as unique as your home and family.
- Our process puts you in the center and ensures minimal disruption to your home and surrounding neighborhood.
- Provided is an all-inclusive service platform from our staff of designers and estimators to our dedicated construction crews.
- Our team has successfully designed, constructed, and maintained hundreds of landscaping and pool projects in the Northern Maryland area.
- We are proud to be a trusted resource with an exceptional reputation for more than 30 years.
- We believe that every homeowner deserves an exceptional and personalized experience.
- At Woodfield, we only use superior products with proven performance records.
An exceptional landscape not only requires quality materials and keen design but also a proven process that will provide you peace of mind. Woodfield Outdoors is backed by more than 30 years of practical experience in every area of outdoor living design and construction.
First, we’ll work with you closely to develop a design that meets your needs and desires for your pool, outdoor kitchen, landscape design, or your entire outdoor living space. Once you approve your custom Woodfield design, we will map out every aspect of your project.
This phase is essential to establish the project goals and will involve your Woodfield Outdoors sales consultant, Project Manager, and you, the homeowner.
- On-site planning session included
- Job site management reviews to ensure minimal disruption of the home environment
Furthermore, a dedicated project foreman will oversee every step of the project. Our trusted, uniformed crew will serve you throughout the project.
We listen. Hence, project review meetings are critical in gaining customer input and maintaining project objectives.
The last step will include a final walk through to discuss product information and maintenance. Above all, at every step of the process, Woodfield Outdoors is committed to making your outdoor living experience exceptional.
Interested? Call us today at 443-299-6500 or use our contact form to schedule an estimate