Pool Start-Up & Winterization
Woodfield’s Pool Start-up & Winterization Package helps you get your swimming season off to the perfect start and we will be there to close your pool properly for the winter. Woodfield will evaluate conditions of equipment at the start-up and at winterization leaving the rest of maintenance in your hands.
Protecting your investment with proper cleaning and regular maintenance will not only keep your pool beautiful, it will keep your pool healthy and ready to be enjoyed by family and friends all season.
- Remove pool cover
- Place pool circulation, filtration, and heater in use, in “as is” condition
- Remove winterization plugs and install the owner’s fittings
- Reassemble and install pool deck equipment (e.g., ladder, diving board)
- Add shock and sanitizer to pool water, including chlorine, DE, Algaecide
- Vacuum clear pools (+$50.00/hr)
- One hour pump time for solid-covered pools
- Leaf removal for solid-covered pools (1/2 hour included)
- Blow off pool deck
- Brush cover and/or blow off debris
- Check filtration system for leaks or necessary repairs
- Initiate spas, water features, and in-floor cleaning systems ($29.00/each)
- Install owner’s pool cover
- Add winter algaecides and stain inhibitor
- Disassemble and store all pool deck equipment on the owner’s property
- Drain (up to 50′ away) and winterize circulation, filtration, and heating systems
- Assess pool equipment and ensure it is working properly
- Lower water level to proper winterization level
- Remove pool fittings/void all plumbing of water with compressed air and plugs
- Clean salt cell (if one present) and dispose of leftover chlorine
Package Cost: $895
Package Cost with Savings: $770*
*Sign up for pool care by 4/1 and receive the same cost savings for this package for the next two consecutive years.
|DUE DATE||AMOUNT||WITH SAVINGS|
|Prior to Pool Opening||$1200.00||$1118.00|
A pool is considered clean if the bottom is visible. Service contract only valid with clean pools.
* Lock in your savings for three years. Sign up for pool care by 4/1 and receive the same cost savings for this package for the next two consecutive years.