Pool Start-up & Winterization Package
Woodfield’s Start-up & Winterization Package helps you get your swimming season off to the perfect start; we will get your pool up & running, evaluate conditions of equipment at the start-up, leaving the rest of maintenance in your hands.
When the weather cools down and it’s time to close for the season, Woodfield helps you close your pool properly for the winter. Woodfield will install your cover, assess & prepare your equipment for winter & treat your pool with winter algaecides & stain inhibitors to prepare your pool for the cold weather.
Protecting your investment with proper close-down and maintenance assessment will not only keep your pool beautiful, but it will also keep your pool healthy and ready to be enjoyed by family and friends for years to come.
Pool opening Service
- Remove pool cover
- Place pool circulation, filtration, and heater in use, in “as is” condition
- Remove winterization plugs and install the owner’s fittings
- Reassemble and install pool deck equipment (e.g., ladder, diving board)
- Add shock and sanitizer to pool water, including chlorine, DE, algaecide
- Vacuum clear pools (+$50.00/hr.)
- One hour pump time for solid-covered pools
- Leaf removal for solid-covered pools (1/2hour included)
- Blow off pool deck
- Brush cover and/or blow off debris
- Check filtration system for leaks or necessary repairs
Pool Winterizing Service
- Install owner’s pool cover
- Add winter algaecides and stain inhibitor
- Disassemble and store all pool deck equipment on the owner’s property
- Drain (up to 50′ away) and winterize circulation, filtration, and heating systems
- Assess pool equipment and ensure it is working properly
- Lower water level to proper winterization level
- Remove pool fittings/void all plumbing of water with compressed air and plugs
- Clean salt cell (if one present) and dispose of leftover chlorine
PRICE BEFORE 6/1: $815
A pool is considered clean if the bottom is visible. Service contract only valid with clean pools.